Friday, August 28, 2009

The Crow Wallpaper

In my searches online i can never seem to find a decent wallpaper for The Crow movie/comic. I created one myself using the comic book images and the movie's images.

The Crow Compilation

To add it to your own computer, click this: The Crow WallpaperWhat size it will be coming from photobucket, i don't know, seeing as how they resized my images without permission. On my computer, it's 1440 x 900. The biggest it seems to be getting now is 1024 x 640. After clicking the link to the picture, using the right mouse button, click on the image and then select Set as Background. And poof, you should have a nice new Crow wallpaper on your computer. EDIT:: I just realized that you can also get the full sized image by clicking the picture above using the same steps stated above...

The wallpaper's images weren't created by me. The copyrights belong with James O'Barr, the directors, producers, and creators of The Crow movie, and one artist who i cannot find the name of. The unknown artist did the picture in the lower right hand corner. The poetic lyrics are from the band Audioslave's song "Doesn't Remind Me". The font used for the words "The Crow" was Mael and can be downloaded for free at Abstract Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. May you have long days and pleasant nights.